Scheduling an appointment
If you are a new patient seeking a well appointment or same-day sick appointment, please call our office at 704-384-8800 during regular office hours, Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To schedule a sick appointment for our weekend clinic, please also call 704-384-8800.
If you are an existing patient seeking to schedule an appointment, please use our MyChart tool using the login box shown here.
If you need to activate your MyChart account and have an activation code, please click here. If you would like to create a MyChart account and do not have an activation code, please click here.
To help us deliver efficient service to all of our patients, please remember to:
- Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. If you are visiting us for the first time, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Give us 24 hour notification if you wish to cancel your appointment
- Verify your insurance's coverage of our services prior to your visit.
- Bring your insurance card and co-pay with you every time you visit us for a medical appointment.
- Bring a list of prescriptions and over-the-counter medications that your child is taking (or bring the medication bottles).